2019 Member Dues are $160
Your 2019 enrollment will be valid through 12/31/2019, and includes a meal ticket valid at one of our fundraising event(s) in 2019.
To pay via PayPal:
Log into your PayPal account and send $160 to firstname.lastname@example.org (note it’s .org) – please be sure and select “To Friends and Family in the US” to ensure no fees are deducted. PLEASE SEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
To pay via check:
Send your check made out to dmc Team to:
PO Box 3113
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Welcome to the diablo multisport connection Membership page. This page is intended to help women who are interested in joining the dmc Team. This page provides information about:
- Membership Considerations
- dmc Team will be accepting APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 Midyear ENROLLMENT now until the end of April, 2019.
- Contact Information
dmc is an exciting group of women who share an interest in multiple sports and giving back to our community. We welcome women who share our goals and commitments. dmc is committed to maintaining a team that preserves our core values. We open the team up to new membership in September, for the coming year and will open again in the spring for midyear enrollment.
Membership will be considered based on the following criteria:
- A membership application, with payment, submitted to the dmc Team Membership Committee.
- Race or event history in one or more of our primary sports: bike, run, swim.
- A recommendation from an existing team member (preferred).
- A willingness to promote and support our team goals and core values.
- A commitment to volunteer for our selected beneficiaries.
- A willingness to support our Member Commitment.
- A willingness to improve your athletic performance while being social, and just plain having fun.
Important New Member Enrollment Dates
|March 27, 2019
||2019 Midyear Membership application is available.
|April 28, 2019
||End of application submission and enrollment period.
|Not later than, April 30, 2019
|| Applications reviewed and members notified.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Committee HERE
Thank you for your interest in dmc.
A dmc member is required to:
- Participate in 1 or more athletic events in their chosen sport: bike, run, and swim. Those who have sustained injuries are exempt; however race support attendance is appreciated!
- Volunteer for one or more beneficiary events selected.
- Purchase and wear the current year team logo wear when participating in and volunteering for events.
- Attend 4 out of 6 team OR board meetings
- Team meetings occur on the second Monday of every odd-numbered month
- Board meetings typically occur the first Tuesday of every month
A dmc member is expected to:
- Support the team by being a committee lead or member.
- Attend a New Member bike clinic, for safety purposes, if planning on road riding with the team.
- Support our sponsors by wearing the current year kit and using their products and services.
- Support Wicked Events, our non-profit arm, by actively promoting and participating in a yearly event.
As a dmc member, you are eligible to receive exclusive sponsor benefits including:
- deep discount on nutritional/sports supplements
- significant discount on equipment
- discounts at bike shops
- race/event discounts
- free or low cost multisport clinics
- free organized track workouts
- free multisport talks
- free health and nutrition talks
- free injury prevention talks
- chiropractic office discounts
- health and wellness discounts (massage and spa services)
- free multisport goodies ranging from gel packs to kit/apparel give backs
- discounted shopping days at a local sport store
- discounted fitness membership
- discounted Functional Threshold Power testing (FTP)
In addition – you will have access to:
- Like-minded team members who you can train, race, and participate in events with
- A network of knowledgable seasoned athletes to share and get training advice
- Group connection for race / season planning
- Bi-monthly team social events
- Annual team holiday party
- Some really great new friends!